FM9 and Line6 PowerCab+

I have an FM9 and I am trying to hook it up to my FM9 to my Line6 PowerCab+ and I am getting no signal out of the PC+. I hooked up an XLR cable to the Ouput1 of the FM9 and hooked it into the L6/AES in of the PC+ and turned up the output levels of the FM9 on out 1 and I am getting no signal. Is there something I am missing? There LED meters on the FM9 are registering a signal that is definitely coming out of the FM9 from the guitar when I strum it. Thanks for the help in advance.....

I have an FM9 and I am trying to hook it up to my FM9 to my Line6 PowerCab+ and I am getting no signal out of the PC+. I hooked up an XLR cable to the Ouput1 of the FM9 and hooked it into the L6/AES in of the PC+ and turned up the output levels of the FM9 on out 1 and I am getting no signal. Is there something I am missing? There LED meters on the FM9 are registering a signal that is definitely coming out of the FM9 from the guitar when I strum it. Thanks for the help in advance.....
I got someone in support to and a friend to bail me out. Please disregard. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom