FM3 with Headphones Jack - Now Shipping

G66 doesn’t even know when they might be receiving the headphone version vs Headphone models started shipping in US. What is the big picture here that I am missing apart from that you are prioritizing the US market by many months?

The fact that they are probably a smaller company, along with a global pandemic that has slowed the production of their product? Also that it is probably easier to ship within the US than out to the rest of the world since they are based in the US?

I'm not a Fractal fanboy, but at the same time.. you have to put things into perspective and be patient. If it makes you feel better.. I'm still waiting to get my FM3 like many others here in the US probably still are as well. They'll come when they come.

Not saying I needed a beer to make the decision.... :)
Excited, and happy to support this great company. And I have been holding onto the $ since I sold my AX8 last year.
I did the same thing and was a tough year waiting. I wound up buying an Axe2 around 10 months in. Was awesome but sold it to fund an Axe3 purchase. Got my Axe3 two weeks before getting my non headphone invite. Passed on the invite as the headphones sounded great on the 3 so figured would wait. Figure will have my FM3 headphone version invite by 1st week of June or sooner. Definitely keeping the Axe3 and likely ordering the FM3 headphone version as well. Will be hard to turn down as no other compares to FAS AxeFX for sound, feel and versatility.

The fact that they are probably a smaller company, along with a global pandemic that has slowed the production of their product? Also that it is probably easier to ship within the US than out to the rest of the world since they are based in the US?

I'm not a Fractal fanboy, but at the same time.. you have to put things into perspective and be patient. If it makes you feel better.. I'm still waiting to get my FM3 like many others here in the US probably still are as well. They'll come when they come.
Fair points, though note those in the US/Canada have the luxury of some clarity around what is happening. Like most, I have been waiting for nearly 13 months, mostly patiently with a few lapses re. wanting more info updates. Clearly this release has been incredibly challenging having to deal with compiler issues, the HP jack situ, and then a global pandemic. Unprecedented! The Fractal team have been amazing to weather that and put out another awesome product. I understand my invite is imminent in AU for the non-HP version. I would really like to avoid the situation some have noted where they have just ordered or received the non-HP version and then the HP version has become available - that would be a less than ideal experience. My thought process is, if the HP version is to be avail in AU within 3 months of the non-HP then I would wait. If it was going to be greater than 4 months then I would probably go with the non-HP version and probably sell later to get a HP version. Between 3-4 months is my grey area. I understand that this information is not available due to the complexities of the current world environment - fair enough. I also note the earlier comment re. infeasibility of offering both variants at the same time with such a small difference in price. So, will have to either take a gamble or continue to be patient. Still flip-flopping re. which way to go. For perspective, while this is a considerable investment, and worth every cent, still a trivial issue, especially in the current climate.

Not saying I needed a beer to make the decision.... :)
Excited, and happy to support this great company. And I have been holding onto the $ since I sold my AX8 last year.
I hold my €, too since I have sold my AX 8 in May 2019. But at the moment I am building my remote floorboard for the FM 3 with some nice parts on it 😎👌

Back
Top Bottom