FM3 with Headphones Jack - Now Shipping

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Good news: today we're sending the first invitations for the FM3 units with a headphones jack.

These Invitations will go to customers who previously turned down the chance to purchase a first run unit with no headphones jack. We expect to get through that segment of the list quickly and then resume from where we left off (at the "now serving" date of approximately June 10, 2019.)

The FM3 with headphones jack is the current and only version of this unit that is in production. No additional non-headphones units will be manufactured. Any remaining "first run" pieces with no headphones jack will be offered to our dealers. If there are any left after that, we'll offer them as an option to people on the list going forward.

1589224131914.png

Oh heck yeah!
Congrats!

Seems like the US/CA people have nothing to complain about anymore. :)
Except maybe the classic "Hey you didn't say you've sent invitations today? What the hell?" every once in a while, lol.
I'd recommend writing "Today's invitations have been sent" in your signature, so it's always visible.

Too bad other distributors are not getting any of those units with headphone jacks yet... Looking forward to that :)

I just got my invite for the non headphone jack, can I go ahead and use it now for this or will I have to wait for another invite? I was actually thinking of ordering today even though I was wanting to wait for the HP model. It says it wouldn't expire.

Fantastic news! Great job getting the newer FM3 available for people on the wait-list, and everyone else very soon. :):mask::guitar:🎧🎼🆒

Thanks Matt! When you say people who ‘turned down’ the invite - were we supposed to have let you know that we wanted to wait?

I was hoping to wait for the headphone version so I just didn’t take any action when i received an invite for the non headphone version.

I just got my invite for the non headphone jack, can I go ahead and use it now for this or will I have to wait for another invite? I was actually thinking of ordering today even though I was wanting to wait for the HP model. It says it wouldn't expire.
It starts back over, you'll get another invite when your headphone version is available for purchase

Good news: today we're sending the first invitations for the FM3 units with a headphones jack.

These Invitations will go to customers who previously turned down the chance to purchase a first run unit with no headphones jack. We expect to get through that segment of the list quickly and then resume from where we left off (at the "now serving" date of approximately June 10, 2019.)

The FM3 with headphones jack is the current and only version of this unit that is in production. No additional non-headphones units will be manufactured. Any remaining "first run" pieces with no headphones jack will be offered to our dealers. If there are any left after that, we'll offer them as an option to people on the list going forward.

View attachment 67278
Thank you for letting us know Matt! I know it's a long shot, but you mentioned 10th June as a possible start of deliveries for the US - considering that, when shall we expect the HP units to be shipped to G66 please?

Thanks Matt! When you say people who ‘turned down’ the invite - were we supposed to have let you know that we wanted to wait?

I was hoping to wait for the headphone version so I just didn’t take any action when i received an invite for the non headphone version.

B, I think that was the correct approach. Here's an excerpt from my first FM3 invitation, on which I also did not act:

"If you order now we will remove your name from the waitlist. If you do NOT purchase one of these units, you will receive another invitation for a FM3 unit with headphones jack, at full price, sent in the usual way in waitlist order when these units become available."

I made an email folder specifically for Fractal Purchase invites... I figure I'll wait for the headphone FM3 invite to add to it and pull a bulk trigger when I'm less busy. Not really feeling the FC12 anymore, perhaps I'll just go for the FM3 and two expression pedals..

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-05-11 134907.png
    Annotation 2020-05-11 134907.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Oh crap! I thought it was going to be a longer wait and bought the non- headphone one. Now I gotta wait until they are available on the site. 😩

Back
Top Bottom