FM3 + Wah and Mission Pedal ... cases?

musicman61554

Inspired
My FM3 arrives next week. Wanting to get the jump on a pedalboard that fits what I suggested in the title. I was looking at Templeboards. Anyone have some suggestions....

Not sure what to do about the sidewalls though. Leave them on and zip tie it to the board? Remove them and use 3M Dual Lock?

I'm in a similar boat, my unit arrives Thursday (expression pedal coming a bit later) and I expect it will fit on my board just fine, which is a pedal train classic II. I can take pics when it shows up. It's more than big enough though, if you only want those items you listed you can probably buy something smaller. I'm expecting to keep my wah, tuner, compressor, EQ, and a couple drive pedals on the board in front of the FM3, and maybe put reverb/delay and looper pedal in the fx loop, not sure yet. If I can get better sounds with the reverb/delay on the unit without maxing processor, I'll just do that and dump those pedals but I'm going to experiment. Maybe down the road I'll just buy the foot controller and be done with the whole board.

My FM3 arrives next week. Wanting to get the jump on a pedalboard that fits what I suggested in the title. I was looking at Templeboards. Anyone have some suggestions....
A Duo24 should cover you for a couple expression pedals and the FM3 with room to spare.

I have a pair of custom Duo21 boards, which are 3" shorter....
20200920_162326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom