FM3 w/ FC-6 Set Up Help

Rival

I just received both of these units. I was using the AX8 for a number of years before.

I'm working on setting up some presets and programming the foot switches on both units.

Right now any change I make in FM3 Edit to one of the FM3 foot switches is mirrored onto the FC6 and vise versa.

I want to set up both units independently for 9 different switches with a combination of effects and scenes like I would with the AX8.

Are there any good tutorial videos on setting these up or can someone tell me the settings I need to change so I can assign the foot switches independently with each unit?

I was looking at OMG9 but that's not really what I need to accomplish. I want to set this up like I would a traditional pedalboard and amp rig and primarily play P&W so I need access to multi delays, reverbs, drives, etc.

You have both the FM3 and FC-6 using the same layout. Configure them to start with different layouts (Setup > FC Controllers > Devices). Then set up each layout the way you want it.

There are 9 total layouts shared among any devices. If both use Layout 1, then both will display the same thing. as mentioned, just used different layout numbers on each device for different footswitch assignments.

Back
Top Bottom