FM3 - Take Me To The Top - Loverboy

Nice sounding preset. I'm a noob. Imported it to my FM3 but am getting no sound. I do see levels in the output block indicate I'm getting a signal. Prob missing something simple...on my end.

Nice sounding preset. I'm a noob. Imported it to my FM3 but am getting no sound. I do see levels in the output block indicate I'm getting a signal. Prob missing something simple...on my end.

Check your Cab Block. If the preset is done using a third party IR then you will have to select your own
from the Cab Block.

If you see levels in the Output block but you're not getting any sound, then something isn't set up right. Either the Output knob is turned down, or there's a cable that's not plugged all the way in, or something.

Last edited:
@Admin M@ created this great preset - #363 FilteRING Funk - which is all sorts of cool Ring Mod effects. Scene 8 is called Faux Bass. That sound is awesome. For some dumb reason I started playing the keyboard bass part for Take Me To The Top. Pretty cool. So I started another preset based on Faux Bass and added some drop tuned Sawtooth and Triangle Synth layers. Add a little Dimension Chorus. This is what you get:

I got onstage and jammed with Loverboy when I was a teenager. It didn't go well. It was the end of the line tour finale party and my brother knew someone that got us in the party and they were having people up to jam and I got up and I sucked bad. The singer was an ass and snorting cocaine. Sorry to detail Tim, carry on.

What’s going with this bumped up thread? Loverboy being dissed? Say it ain’t so Interwebz lol

If you see levels in the Output block but you're not getting any sound, then something isn't set up right. Either the Output knob is turned down, or there's a cable that's not plugged all the way in, or something.

I do have sound on other presets. I'll circle back and take a second look at everything later today.

-PM

Back
Top Bottom