FM3 Stuck on preset

Just bought an FM3 MKII Turbo second hand from a guy that bought it a few months ago. I got everything downloaded and upgraded to current firmware and started jamming on the first preset that popped up. A clean Dumble preset that sounded great. After about 5 minutes I went to the next preset and everything changed except for the sound. Even the input lights changed as if I changed presets. After fighting through this for a few minutes I shut everything down, waited 5 minutes and fired everything back up. Same thing. Anything to try before a system reboot gladly appreciated.

Try changing scenes on that Dumble preset. Does the sound change?

Try changing scenes on that Dumble preset. Does the sound change?
Thanks for the reply Rex. No sound change. I just spoke to the person that sold it to me and he said he did download some presets and IR's from other people so I'm leaning towards something being corrupted. Have you ever heard of this?

Just bought an FM3 MKII Turbo second hand from a guy that bought it a few months ago. I got everything downloaded and upgraded to current firmware and started jamming on the first preset that popped up. A clean Dumble preset that sounded great. After about 5 minutes I went to the next preset and everything changed except for the sound. Even the input lights changed as if I changed presets. After fighting through this for a few minutes I shut everything down, waited 5 minutes and fired everything back up. Same thing. Anything to try before a system reboot gladly appreciated.
you might be in the Zoom Out mode of the Home screen (main screen).

if you change presets and the words turn grey, you need to press Enter to load the preset.

Hi Tonegangster,

Try to modify one of the presets to be wildly different, save it, then switch between two of them to see if your changes saved. Its possible there's a bunch of identical presets which may be why you are not hearing a change.

If this works, you may want to download the factory presets, wipe the unit and reinstall.

Thanks
Pauly

Back
Top Bottom