FM3 Screen fade to gray and blinking

Fredlos120

Inspired
Turning on the FM3 today and the screen did not go through it's normal boot up appearance. Started gray then did some blinking and fading. Eventually showed the preset and was still fading in and out. Have been on 6.0 for a while. Decided to try updating to 6.2 Beta. Seems to work better but now the Scene names down the left side and the Home tab at the top are still blinking. Thanks for any helpful info. (Concerned as I have a gig tomorrow.)

Turning on the FM3 today and the screen did not go through it's normal boot up appearance. Started gray then did some blinking and fading. Eventually showed the preset and was still fading in and out. Have been on 6.0 for a while. Decided to try updating to 6.2 Beta. Seems to work better but now the Scene names down the left side and the Home tab at the top are still blinking. Thanks for any helpful info. (Concerned as I have a gig tomorrow.)
Should say 6.01 beta2

Turning on the FM3 today and the screen did not go through its normal boot up appearance. Started gray then did some blinking and fading. Eventually showed the preset and was still fading in and out. Have been on 6.0 for a while. Decided to try updating to 6.2 Beta. Seems to work better but now the Scene names down the left side and the Home tab at the top are still blinking. Thanks for any helpful info. (Concerned as I have a gig tomorrow.)
This doesn’t sound like a firmware problem. I’d call Fractal’s support.

Back
Top Bottom