FM3 on Reverb, not mine

AX8 doesn't have a headphone jack either ;)
That and the fact, that the FM 3 is way more portable and has enough footswitches for me, was a reason to sell the AX 8 when the FM 3 was announced ;-) I love the fact that the FM 3 with headphone output will need no additional gear to practice, jam and record silently in the evening :cool: When I want to get creative things have to go fast :D

Looks like the Reverb prices are dropping a smidge. $1400 one has been sitting for a bit as are the $1500+ ones. I think the "$1700 guaranteed sale in a day" period passed.

Looks like the Reverb prices are dropping a smidge.

It's such a weird time for both buying and selling.
As new as the FM3 is I think everyone's hesitant to part with funds right now. (Captain Obvious again)
If not for Covid-19, the prices wouldn't be dropping imo.

It's such a weird time for both buying and selling.
As new as the FM3 is I think everyone's hesitant to part with funds right now. (Captain Obvious again)
If not for Covid-19, the prices wouldn't be dropping imo.

The ones on reverb do not have a headphone out and I do not believe are covered by warranty.

I’ve got an Axe FX III, but if I didn’t and couldn’t wait for the FM3, I’d probably just pickup a used Ax8. I have a feeling that even when the FM3 is released to everyone, the AX8 will still have a decent resale value. Plus it still just about as awesome. Paying $700 more for a unit that isn’t even 100% functionality (no headphone jack) seems like a really bad idea.
Steve I have an AX8 how do I make it more 3d sounding like the FM3 or the Axe-Fx3?

Back
Top Bottom