FM3 Now Shipping

Besides, if people have questions about their position in line they should contact Fractal, and not necessarily rely on info in this thread (that may be incorrect)

Yeah, that's incorrect; we can't predict when you'll get your invite, but we can tell you the now serving. In fact, I try to post it here if it looks like things need course correction.

Yeah, that's incorrect; we can't predict when you'll get your invite, but we can tell you the now serving. In fact, I try to post it here if it looks like things need course correction.

I didn't say you could predict when someone will get their invite. But okay.

Also - there have been several instances I've seen where people have put their wrong waitlist date by mistake. That's what I was referring to.

Last edited:
So the Waitlist finally has reached us 2020 guys? Will wonders never cease?

Wed 2020-04-15 5:55 AM ... I was put on the Wait List. Canada here.

I received an e-mail from G66 saying that my FM3 will be available in mid-September but with this "shipping short delay" issue I don't know anymore.

@Admin M@ can you tell us something on this shipping short delay on the G66 units?

Lol, didn't mean Canada is a strange place..meant to point out that his waitist date was March 2020 and he got an invite. Bit weird considering I am March 1st 2020 and yet to receive an invite.
Same here. I got on the waitlist on feb, 13, 2020 and no invite up to today, so I guess he made a mistake on the date :)

Lol, didn't mean Canada is a strange place..meant to point out that his waitist date was March 2020 and he got an invite. Bit weird considering I am March 1st 2020 and yet to receive an invite.

Read his post Sid. He didn't say he received an invite, he said he was hoping for one soon...

I am April 13 2020. I am running out of patience..........

Wow. Actually some folks I am ahead of in the list. I'm April 5. ;)

For what it is worth I had build a little tool that predicts an approximate invite date based on the recent rate of invites and a given invite date. The last approximation was for the 21st of this month. It is obviously not accurate, but given how relatively consistent they've been in moving through the backlog, I'd say this is within a week of being accurate.

Bottom Line is that it is probably pretty safe to guess that we'll all receive our invites around the week of the 21st. Barring any major changes or an some factor like they got a surge of new waitlist requests around the end of March or Early April (which is actually pretty possible since that is when they started shipping).

Not sure if that increased or decreased your angst.

Wow. Actually some folks I am ahead of in the list. I'm April 5. ;)

For what it is worth I had build a little tool that predicts an approximate invite date based on the recent rate of invites and a given invite date. The last approximation was for the 21st of this month. It is obviously not accurate, but given how relatively consistent they've been in moving through the backlog, I'd say this is within a week of being accurate.

Bottom Line is that it is probably pretty safe to guess that we'll all receive our invites around the week of the 21st. Barring any major changes or an some factor like they got a surge of new waitlist requests around the end of March or Early April (which is actually pretty possible since that is when they started shipping).

Not sure if that increased or decreased your angst.

April 4, 2020 here :) I didn't think I was ahead of anyone!

4/30/2020 is my waitlist date. It seems like it's getting ever so close. No gigs where I'm at, so it will mainly be a writing recording tool for me. It will be cool just to be inspired by the factory presets for a while. Then on to developing the bass tone of doom! :D (insert Dr. Evil laugh here)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom