FM3 Now Shipping

Waitlist : 1/26/2020
Invitation received : 9/7/2020

I wouldn’t have asked the team to be working on Monday - blown away seeing the email today.

Question : I’m not ready to buy yet. Does my invite expire? The email says it doesn’t but I’m not sure what it means - can I order anytime?

From the G66 thread: “ Dear FM3 Owner……unfortunately still without your FM3. Despite having received your payment, tested your device in all its modes, installed the latest software and carefully packed it ready for delivery, we are currently not allowed to send it to you. Fractal Audio have asked us to stop deliveries for a short period.“

Yes I have received the same email yesterday. I paid for the unit last week and it was confirmed that my FM3 was tested, packaged and ready to be shipped before the weekend. Then I received a message that shipping was postponed until after the weekend. And yesterday I received the message that Fractal have ordered all pending deliveries to be stopped.

No clue what is going on.

Waitlist request 4/25/20
Any idea on ETA ?
I don’t sweat it cuz I do have Axe FX 3 but curious.

I'm somewhere in that general area as well. If you're in the US, I'm hearing possible by the end of September. (fingers crossed)

Waitlist date - March 1, 2020. Only a 5 day progress from Friday is real slow compared to the recent trend!

But today is a bonus day considering nobody was expecting Fractal to be working today and they are always full of surprises!

I have a show on Friday and since my wait is approximately a month now (waitlist days) I am hoping to receive the invite this week so that I can order overnight shipping and get it in time.

At the same time - hoping there is no delay with the USA products like there was with the G66 ones. Fingers crossed!

Lol, didn't mean Canada is a strange place..meant to point out that his waitist date was March 2020 and he got an invite. Bit weird considering I am March 1st 2020 and yet to receive an invite.

People make mistakes all the time concerning their waitlist signup dates. I don't take it as an affront that others become angry when they mistakenly think we've skipped them, but it does consume some energy.

Of course! We've seen enough of those instances over the last couple of months.

Always better to follow the posts here.

This is the basic problem with threads like this. Someone is mistaken about when they got on the list, someone else sees the mistake and gets upset about what looks like (but isn’t) an out-of-order invite.

I don't think people are getting upset. Ive never seen that anyways

Besides, if people have questions about their position in line they should contact Fractal, and not necessarily rely on info in this thread (that may be incorrect)

Back
Top Bottom