FM3 Now Shipping

Wakes up from cryptosleep

nyup nyup

"What year is it? And where's my tea, Karen?!"

"2020 sir, if you remember, sir, your mission was confirmed on 12/17 of last year. I have spoken to the space managers, your designated time is approaching."

"Ah yes, prep my ship, Karen... and my credit card"

"Certainly, sir. Oh, and here is your tea, sir."

Saw someone else on FB post about their 12/26 waitlist position, so seems like it's now essentially up through the end of 2019.

I saw that as well.

Almost a month covered in two days! It almost seems unreal that I might get an invite in the next 1-2 weeks! waitlist - March 1, 2020. Hoping the shipping announcement did not boost the waitlist again just like the initial announcement did.

Think I should start looking for preset packs.

Last edited:
This is stressing me out. My date is approaching quickly, but never got a confirmation initially and the employee who is responsible for the waitlist is out of office for another week.

This is my fault for not checking my spam folder initially (not blaming Fractal at all!), but I really don't want to miss my spot. :confused:

This is stressing me out. My date is approaching quickly, but never got a confirmation initially and the employee who is responsible for the waitlist is out of office for another week.

This is my fault for not checking my spam folder initially (not blaming Fractal at all!), but I really don't want to miss my spot. :confused:

If it helps, at this rate it's not much longer of wait if you do get back on the list at the end.

What's the lag time between order date, ship date, and date received? I'm moving this month and am a little uneasy about placing the order until I'm settled.

Fellow Canadian FM3 buyer here! I think I purchased after 1pm EST on a Thursday so it shipped the following day! Arrived by the Tuesday! Can't believe it came over the weekend during COVID. I was impressed that's for sure.
When I bought my FX8 it was very quick to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom