FM3 Now Shipping

I've been lurking for several years but figured I may as well help everyone's FM3 calculations with my first post...

Waitlisted 10/31/19
Invite received 8/28/20 at 11:47am
Ordered!

I've been using the awesome Axe FX III since November, 2019 but had to get the FM3 just because I'm a modelling addict I guess. Thanks Fractal Audio for making such an incredible line of products and for perservering in these challenging times!

I've been lurking for several years but figured I may as well help everyone's FM3 calculations with my first post...

Waitlisted 10/31/19
Invite received 8/28/20 at 11:47am
Ordered!

I've been using the awesome Axe FX III since November, 2019 but had to get the FM3 just because I'm a modelling addict I guess. Thanks Fractal Audio for making such an incredible line of products and for perservering in these challenging times!

Me too. The FM3 will make a great backup or a lightweight rig for when I'm feeling particularly idle.

Got my confirmation email on 11-14-19 . Looking forward to the invite soon . Have an AxeFx 3 but love the company so much I want to support them and enjoy their state of the art products . I'm sure I'll find good use for it :cool: Been with them since the first Standard AxeFx .. Feel like I'm witnessing and living the modern history change of guitar amplification.

Were we supposed to receive a confirmation email? I sent my request to waitlist@fractalaudio.com in Feb 2020 but never got a confirmation reply...

My waitlist sign up was 11/24/19. Invite must be coming soon!

Alex

When I signed up this was my email back from Fractal confirming i was on the waitlist:

--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
As stated on our web site, this wait list is for shipping addresses in the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

Thank you,

Fractal Audio Systems

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom