FM3 Now Shipping

Sweet!

I won't repost the plot(s), but based on @northtrader 's regression (which I've replicated and seems to be holding) we are moving through the waitlist by about 5+ days every calendar day (the current number I get for the last two weeks is about 5.7 days). So a quick way to figure out when your approximate invited day is as follows:

1. Figure out how many days there are between the last waitlist date (currently October 20, 2019) and your waitlist date. You can just type "days between October 20, 2019 and <enter invite day>" into google. It will tell you.
  2. Divide this number by 5 and that will get you about how many days from now you should expect your invite.
As has been repeatedly stated take all this with a grain of salt. But I'm looking forward to my invite at the end of September. ;)

Sweet!

I won't repost the plot(s), but based on @northtrader 's regression (which I've replicated and seems to be holding) we are moving through the waitlist by about 5+ days every calendar day (the current number I get for the last two weeks is about 5.7 days). So a quick way to figure out when your approximate invited day is as follows:

1. Figure out how many days there are between the last waitlist date (currently October 20, 2019) and your waitlist date. You can just type "days between October 20, 2019 and <enter invite day>" into google. It will tell you.
  2. Divide this number by 5 and that will get you about how many days from now you should expect your invite.
As has been repeatedly stated take all this with a grain of salt. But I'm looking forward to my invite at the end of September. ;)

29 days for me! September 28th (the 26th is on a saturday)

Wow, just about 2 months in 2 weeks!

To be even more precise and boosts hopes.

Simply done using a shortlist of the last 9 invites found here, using Excel.

It went from:
Waitlist:. August 22nd, 2019 to Invite: Aug 20th. 2020
to
Waitlist:. Oct. 20, 2019 Invite: Aug 27, 2020 - just now (see bcp's post)

So, in other words, in just one week, between Aug. 20 and 27th 2020, they wrote 49 days (7 full weeks) off the waitlist and brought down waiting time by 42 days. From 364 (Aug. 20th. 2020) to 322 days (Aug. 27th. 2020)

Yes, there is hope I get mine before the end of 2020. I'm February 15th. 2020.

And finally, pure speculations... At that rate, ludicrous to think they'll keep it up, but one can still fantasize that a zero waitlist target could be between Oct. 8 and 15th. 2020.

Cheers !

Sweet!

27 days for me!

Sweet!

Also, this is 5 working days or days including the weekends when they do not ship?

Last edited:
That's great about the list picking up momentum. I am Jan. 25th 2020, but erroneously sent another waitlist request later again Feb 12th 2020.

You have to adjust for weekends and special days like holidays, Or days like the day you expect to receive an invite. Yeah, they’re like that.

The regression is total calendar days, not just business days. There is a ton of uncertainty in the data so I wouldn't try to figure it out to the day, but I'd guess it is within a week.

Woo hoo!
Waitlist: 11/11/19
Invite: 8/28/20 13:24 EST
Purchased!

I was thinking maybe sometime next week i would get an invite, but this is pretty sweet! Also I think it said you can buy a max of 2, not sure if that was an option before, but maybe that needs permission and is for professionals.

Back
Top Bottom