FM3 Now Shipping

I shudder to think what he upcharged you for it. The non-HP model is upwards of $1600 on Reverb, listings anyway.

He didn't actually, offered it to me for his cost and shipping plus my shipping. I threw him a few extra anyway as he saved me a looooooong wait for my number to be called. He wasn't actively selling it, came up in a conversation about a tube amp we both love. He already has FX3 and gigs are canceled, so hooked me up since he doesn't need it for the near future. Those Reverb prices are insane. Wish all sellers were reasonable like the gentleman I bought from. I completely lucked out.

He didn't actually, offered it to me for his cost and shipping plus my shipping. I threw him a few extra anyway as he saved me a looooooong wait for my number to be called. He wasn't actively selling it, came up in a conversation about a tube amp we both love. He already has FX3 and gigs are canceled, so hooked me up since he doesn't need it for the near future. Those Reverb prices are insane. Wish all sellers were reasonable like the gentleman I bought from. I completely lucked out.

Did you see Admin M@'s response on page 82? He seemed to indicate that no headphone versions had left the warehouse until this week. Did the seller show you photos of the unit with the headphone jack? Just interested in how he might have gotten one if they presumably hadn't left the warehouse yet.

Can't wait!! I was on the wait list as of 5:30 PM Eastern on 4/23/19. I definitely should NOT be buying one with the way things are right now but I definitely WILL be buying one!! :tearsofjoy:

Did you see Admin M@'s response on page 82? He seemed to indicate that no headphone versions had left the warehouse until this week. Did the seller show you photos of the unit with the headphone jack? Just interested in how he might have gotten one if they presumably hadn't left the warehouse yet.

Yes, I spoke with Matt as well. I mixed up the day he received the invitation with the day he received the unit, so in my excitement got a little sideways on the details. The seller received his yesterday and then sent it out to me. I do have pictures showing the jack. He is someone I know from a big forum with a stellar reputation. Great guy that did me a real favor.

They’re not though. They’re the same goobs that will camp out In front of a bestbuy trying to buy the next game console before Christmas to resell it on Craigslist for a profit. It’s whatever, free market, I’ve said/rented about that more than once. There’s a guy here in town... well never mind too long of a story. I “not so secretly” hope some get stuck out and find themselves upside down. I do love their alibis though, trying to play it off as something it’s not. Bro you bought it to flip it, just own it.

UPS is killing me with my delivery, the past 36 hours its been tagged as "Delayed delivery due to Emergency situation or sever weather conditions" in the tracking. Was supposed to be here on Tuesday and now it doesn't even give me a new delivery estimate. Last location is showing as only being 25km away too!!

Will this torment never end???!!!! :rage::rage::cry::cry:

UPS is killing me with my delivery, the past 36 hours its been tagged as "Delayed delivery due to Emergency situation or sever weather conditions" in the tracking. Was supposed to be here on Tuesday and now it doesn't even give me a new delivery estimate. Last location is showing as only being 25km away too!!

Will this torment never end???!!!! :rage::rage::cry::cry:
That’s my nightmare, that I finally get the invitation, and then it still takes forever to show up.

Yeah that’s awesome. You lucked out for sure.

are you from Canada? how long does it take to ship ? thx

Not from Canada but i reside there. Ordered Thursday evening last week and arrived this morning though there was a delay and should have been here Tuesday. So 5 days in theory including a weekend, 7 days in reality.

Back
Top Bottom