FM3 Now Shipping

OK now another wait's started for HP ver. :) hopefully doesnt take long since some of the people bought non HP ver.. so anybody knows what kind of USB cable I should buy for connecting FM3 and my laptop? I just found another post saying FM3 doesnt come with USB cable..

Good Morning,
I was wondering if I could get some clarification. If you’re on the waitlist towards the end of June and were okay with getting a headphoneless unit do you now have to wait for to get through the waitlist all over again now that the headphone units are arriving? Are all remaining headphoneless units getting shipped off the European distributors? Thanks 🙏

Good Morning,
If you’re on the waitlist towards the end of June and were okay with getting a headphoneless unit do you now have to wait for to get through the waitlist all over again now that the headphone units are arriving?

Yes. You'll have to wait. Though, not as long as you may think.
They've stopped at about those who signed up at ~June 10, and went back to the beggining of the waitlist to send new invitations to those who got invitations, but decided to wait for the version with the headphone jack. You will have to wait till all these people get their new invitations till you get yours. Good news is, it's moving pretty darn fast. It's been a few days, and they are already done with people who were on the waitlist before April 23 2019. Originally that took a long time. With this tempo, they might get back to where they were (june 10) in maybe a week? Sooo.... I predict your invitation to come in about two weeks.

I don't know whether you will get an option to buy the headphone-less version anymore though.
I think it would make sense if you didn't.
It makes sense that ALL of these may be shipped out to other distributors, so they'd have enough numbers to cover their own waitlists, while they wait for their units with headphone jacks. But all of this depends on how many units are left...

Yes. You'll have to wait. Though, not as long as you may think.
They've stopped at about those who signed up at ~June 10, and went back to the beggining of the waitlist to send new invitations to those who got invitations, but decided to wait for the version with the headphone jack. You will have to wait till all these people get their new invitations till you get yours. Good news is, it's moving pretty darn fast. It's been a few days, and they are already done with people who were on the waitlist before April 23 2019. Originally that took a long time. With this tempo, they might get back to where they were (june 10) in maybe a week? Sooo.... I predict your invitation to come in about two weeks.

I don't know whether you will get an option to buy the headphone-less version anymore though.
I think it would make sense if you didn't.
It makes sense that ALL of these may be shipped out to other distributors, so they'd have enough numbers to cover their own waitlists, while they wait for their units with headphone jacks. But all of this depends on how many units are left...
Well shoot, thanks Clockwork I appreciate the information. I hope you’re right about the time frame another two or three weeks won’t be too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom