FM3 Now Shipping

You’re absolutely right about the scope of manufacturing in China. But since everything is so interconnected let’s say the manufacturer of a particular board or resistor or encoder is shut down. That slows up the whole process. Unfortunately, there’s no way to know and we’re all left to wonder.

Wow :oops: Had to look it up. The port at Long Beach employs 316,000 people!
Bet you $100 that an item currently in your home traveled through here.

88r78rz.jpg

Who are you referring to as YOU?

On one hand you say it's ok to ask questions.
On the other hand you say just don't ask too many.
As far as I can tell over the last 2 weeks it hasn't been the same people
asking the same questions over and over again, so I'm not sure what
you are talking about.

The thread title is: FM3 Now Shipping
People are generally asking about FM3 shipments.
If FAS doesn't want discussion in the thread they can just
lock it and make it a sticky for those looking for nothing but
the most recent ADMIN post.
Sometimes I think the forums should have a post limit. One per day? One per thread?

You know who the real trolls are? People like you two.
How about live and let live? How about stop being judgemental?
Or do you have some financial or emotional stake in this forum
that gets damaged every time someone asks a question?

Based on my small exposure here all you two do is complain
about other members. Makes you both look pretty bad imo.

Do you not consider taking someones comment and throwing it back at them or others in a sarcastic childish manner trolling? Just curious.

Please point out the sarcasm or immaturity in my response.
And no. It's not trolling imo.

Trolling is wagging an upset finger at anyone who posts a simple question about Fractal,
on the official Fractal Discussion Forum.

Someone said "go outside and play" to one of the ad nauseam questions and you chose to quote and incorporate it in many of your responses. To me it looks like a childish attempt to incite or mock others. Just an observation. Carry on. :)

Last edited:
Anyone know if we’re up to the fm3 list yet?

When that happens bells will ring, dogs will howl, there will be a large clap of thunder, and the earth will shake. In other words, it will be pretty hard to not know. I’d say just watch the forum and try not to get caught up in the off-topic noise 😊. When it gets there we’ll surely know.

In the last three years China produced more buildings than the USA produced in the last century.
That is really impressing and also a little bit scary :D

Low wages are not the only reason so much stuff is built over there. Some of their manufacturing is
as advanced as anywhere in the world - easily on par with anything here in America.
Think about all of the name brands that trust China to produce thousands and thousands of items
every month for distribution all over the US and other countries. And it's been that way for decades.

Finding out that something you lust after is Made in China should never, ever be a cause for doubt.

Low wages are not the only reason so much stuff is built over there. Some of their manufacturing is
as advanced as anywhere in the world - easily on par with anything here in America.
Think about all of the name brands that trust China to produce thousands and thousands of items
every month for distribution all over the US and other countries. And it's been that way for decades.

Finding out that something you lust after is Made in China should never, ever be a cause for doubt.

Really?

Ha! Obviously you've never played a (piece of junk) Chibson Les Paul.

Back
Top Bottom