FM3 Now Shipping

4/27/2019, 6:55 PM EDT - Joined FM3 Waitlist
4/17/2020, 3:38 PM EDT - Received Invitation
4/17/2020, 3:48 PM EDT - Order Placed

INVITE WAS TODAY !! I got on the 28th around lunch time ..so we are FLYING now !! now to sell all the stuff I bought to hold me over .. HX STOMP . and some fancy stomps ..
If I love this the way I think I will, the Kemper stage will be leaving as well. But as a Sunday player the AX8 didn't work for me.

*** Anyone know where to get the best P&W packs for FM3??? ore generally washy ambient presets ?

Thank You FAS community this page has been hilarious and nutty and very genius level informative for almost a year now. I will miss this thread !!

WaG

Joined the wait list on Sun, Apr 28, 2019, 5:35 PM. Invite today 3:47PM EDT. Promptly ordered. Stoked!
Nice, my waitlist invite is only 4 hours later so Monday or Tuesday I should see my invite. A lot faster than I thought to be honest. I received my 3 a couple of weeks ago and it is awesome. Guess another hit to my credit card is coming again next week...

Anthony - you could always go fishing for $1500 on eBay with it and buy another one later, since you have a brand new III in hand.

Anthony - you could always go fishing for $1500 on eBay with it and buy another one later, since you have a brand new III in hand.
There are 4 FM3 on reverb right now. Looks like the going rate is about 1500-1600. I may use the FM3 for my live rig and keep the Axe3 in the studio. Have the FC-6 as took the bundle deal so would have a pretty versatile setup.

FYI, especially for who are not in USA or Canada, looks like Fractal now distributing extra non headphone jack units to its international dealers. A dealer in Korea said they will get 12~13 of non headphone jack units in 2~3 weeks. Not sure about other countries so maybe this is the best time to ask your dealer outside of NA.

Back
Top Bottom