FM3 Now Shipping

It does seem like shipping has slowed down this week. Probably because I started to see light at the end of the tunnel. September is a cruel month. It does seem we dodged the Murder Hornets, but now my state is on fire. Walking outside is like playing clubs back in the 80's. But I guess we'll get used to the smoke like we did back then........Still counting down the days till that email comes....... 🤘
I think it was previously mentioned, but there's a good possibility Labor Day Weekend had an effect (more people tend to take off in order to maximize vacation). There could also be periods of apparent slowdowns because there are "gaps" in coverage offered by people posting in this thread.

I'm guessing a sign up rush on Feb 12 - the day the FM3 started shipping - is the more likely reason for the apparent slow down.
I'm sure they're still serving Feb 12, 2020 wait lister signers.

I am so close to it that I am losing my mind over it. Guess I’ll try to stop obsessing now. It will happen when it does, not under my control for sure.

(This almost seems like a support group :D)

I think it is a support group. Or at least a group of enablers....... :p I think if this were a normal year, a lot of us would be playing gigs and not have so much time to obsess while waiting for gear..... Whatever the case, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I won't be surprised if they run out of stock at least once before my waitlist invite comes.
I am sure they had everything planned when they said in July that they aim to end the waitlist by the end of summer.

My guess is the AXE FX III MK II must be slowing down matters.

But let’s see - Fractal always surprises all of us!

waitlist: Feb. 1, 2020
invite: Sept. 8, 2020
order: Sept. 14, 2020

A cautionary tale. Was wondering why I thought I hadn’t received an invite. It was in my spam folder. First time this has happened to me as I’ve successfully received waitlist invites from Fractal before. If in doubt, check your junk and spam folders. I’m sure this has been brought up before but thought I’d mention it.

Yesterday was my invite day, but I have to wait a little to purchase it.
Waitlist: 9/26/19
Invite: 8/24/20
I pulled the triggered!!! Had to move money around and I'll pay it back when I sell my AX8, so my update is:

Waitlist: 9/26/19
Invite: 8/24/20
Order: 9/12/20

I was so bummed from not being able to order it after I got my invite that since that day I didn't open this thread and missed 15 pages of conversations jeje.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom