FM3 Now Shipping

I pulled the triggered!!! Had to move money around and I'll pay it back when I sell my AX8, so my update is:

Waitlist: 9/26/19
Invite: 8/24/20
Order: 9/12/20

I was so bummed from not being able to order it after I got my invite that since that day I didn't open this thread and missed 15 pages of conversations jeje.

I was wondering how long you have to order; so at least 3 weeks? Is the invite permanent?

I was wondering how long you have to order; so at least 3 weeks? Is the invite permanent?
Permanent. If you've been invited you're allowed to order anytime there is stock. If they're out of stock you'll have to wait until stock returns. And if they make it through the waitlist before you order and anyone can just buy off their site without waiting... well... you're still allowed to order whenever you want at that point too.

waitlist: Feb. 1, 2020
invite: Sept. 8, 2020
order: Sept. 14, 2020

A cautionary tale. Was wondering why I thought I hadn’t received an invite. It was in my spam folder. First time this has happened to me as I’ve successfully received waitlist invites from Fractal before. If in doubt, check your junk and spam folders. I’m sure this has been brought up before but thought I’d mention it.
Good point, I actually called Fractal. They told me to add waitlist@fractal and sales@fractal to my safe sender list in gmail. I still check the spam every day also..... I have become pathetic........weak...... lol

Good point, I actually called Fractal. They told me to add waitlist@fractal and sales@fractal to my safe sender list in gmail. I still check the spam every day also..... I have become pathetic........weak...... lol
I check this forum regularly after 12 PM CST, hoping there is some movement which is posted here. Will start checking the once we get closer to my date which is March 1, 2020.

I check this forum regularly after 12 PM CST, hoping there is some movement which is posted here. Will start checking the once we get closer to my date which is March 1, 2020.

You are soooo close. They way things were moving last week I would have said this week is "your" week. Seems to have slowed a bit, but hopefully you'll still get your invite soon.

You are soooo close. They way things were moving last week I would have said this week is "your" week. Seems to have slowed a bit, but hopefully you'll still get your invite soon.

I'm not so sure. The list has not budged in a week. As a Feb 26 waitlister, I am so impatient to get an invite, but not very optimistic it will happen this week at this rate.

I know! The way things were moving, I thought I would get an invite last week itself But I guess the shipping announcement peak and the AXE FX III MK II announcement is slowing things down.

Hopefully, soon now!

Cannot wait!

So whoever had predicted that we'd hit a surge of waitlisters around February was certainly correct. From the look of it they've been working through Feb 12, 2020 for a while now and for the first time in many weeks, the wait time is slightly increasing again. Hopefully, it is just a short surge and not a bunch through all of February and March.

I'm kind of bummed because the little predictor I had build indicated that I should get my invite next week (I'm April 5), but now it is predicting around the second week of October. I suspect it might even be after that, but we'll see.

I have a gig on October 10 and was REALLY hoping to rock the FM3 for it. :(

The last day of summer is next Monday. We'll see how close they can get to clearing the queue per the earlier related rumors. It doesn't look like they'll be able to hit that mark at this point.

The last day of summer is next Monday. We'll see how close they can get to clearing the queue per the earlier related rumors. It doesn't look like they'll be able to hit that mark at this point.
I think they said in July that they’ll clear the backlog (up till then) in 8-10 weeks.
They are pretty much on track considering the pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom