FM3 General Discussion Thread

Maybe it simply means you can only use 2 irs in the 4 channels
Unlike the 3 that can use 4 different ones on 4 different channels
No that would be different - But you are right by the way - The Blocks Guide also state that FM3 loads only two IRs on each channel - But I think that was even shown in the videos from Amp Fest

The website says the FM3 is shipping to the waitlist. What do I do with this pitchfork now ?
Don't put away that pitchfork just yet. You can always go with some of the perennial favorites that we will undoubtedly start seeing soon:

"Fractal isn't shipping out units fast enough! At this rate I'll never get my FM3!"
"I never got my wailtist emai!"
"There are others who signed up after me and already received their email!"

The manual mentions 80% as being the safe limit for the cpu and adjusting the reverb quality to reduce it.
I wonder if this is just something copied from the axe fx manual that needs to be corrected or if what Greg Girardin mentioned months ago (reverb running on the amp core and normalized dual cpu meters) was ditched for some reason.
@Admin M@ ?

What, don't you trust my manual?? That's it! I'm now officially giving you the silent treatment until this thing is done.

Oh... wait, it's ready to ship. Yeah, the first invites are going out TOMORROW! (I'd do it now but I need a little support at the sales desk and those folks go home at 5PM.)

So, that's excellent news, right? I'm going to re-open the FM3 forum now.

PS: Please disregard any previous statements by Greg G. A lot of things changed since his departure. Please refer to the owner's manual and feel free to ask any questions.

What, don't you trust my manual?? That's it! I'm now officially giving you the silent treatment until this thing is done.

Oh... wait, it's ready to ship. Yeah, the first invites are going out TOMORROW! (I'd do it now but I need a little support at the sales desk and those folks go home at 5PM.)

PS: Please disregard any previous statements by Greg G. A lot of things changed since his departure. Please refer to the owner's manual and feel free to ask any questions.
Which axefx III firmware is the fm3 1.00 based on?

I trust you :)

Thanks for the clarification and for the great news especially!

EDIT: oh you said any questions, so here's a good one:
When will G66 receive some units? :p

Back
Top Bottom