FM3: G66 availability?

Wow, fired up the unit received this afternoon. At lower level as it's a bit late. Congratulations to FAS, you've overperformed yourself again.

Just got shortly through the first 15 amp patches and anything I try just sounds perfect and natural. The amps seem to have an endless sensitivity and depth right out of the box as is, no tweaks; nothing.

Looking forward for the weekend to import the sounds I use.

My II might be on sales shortly.

Wow, fired up the unit received this afternoon. At lower level as it's a bit late. Congratulations to FAS, you've overperformed yourself again.

Just got shortly through the first 15 amp patches and anything I try just sounds perfect and natural. The amps seem to have an endless sensitivity and depth right out of the box as is, no tweaks; nothing.

Looking forward for the weekend to import the sounds I use.

My II might be on sales shortly.

I had the same first impression about the tone depth and sensibility. It will only get better from here, believe me!

On the list since August 2019 and no invitation received.
So The 2020 list is still a bit away I'm afraid.
Hi @MisterE can you please send a mail to me or to Sussi since if you are in the 2019 waiting list you should have received a notification that his unit should be ready soon... Or do you mean "invitation to pay"?
Thanks

Any predictions when we hit april 2020 waiting list'ers? ...
Unfortunately no since we don't know from time to time how many units are in each shipping. But I think that, if everything goes as planned, you should get your unit in 2/3 months. Thanks for your patience

Hi @MisterE can you please send a mail to me or to Sussi since if you are in the 2019 waiting list you should have received a notification that his unit should be ready soon... Or do you mean "invitation to pay"?
Thanks
I meant invitation to pay.
Sussi let me know it would be ready second half of September.
Which is now actually ;-)

It must be difficult to give estimates that please this enthusiastic audience (including me) since there are so many variables/unknowns that cannot be controlled by G66. People want estimates, but if given and proved inaccurate, they wonder why, and G66 must repeatedly answer the exact same question many times during the week.. not the most satisfying place to be I imagine.

Might I suggest, @Diego, that G66 would have a single post which you would edit e.g. once a week, and that post would include the best guess for the next shipment and the current month of waiting list you are processing. Best place for this would be the first post in this thread or something similar. I don't mind reading this thread but I cant help noticing that you must spend a lot of time and effort when answering the same question all over again - Sussi must also receive dozens of similar emails. This post could also outline the process and the different emails you should received during the waiting from signing-up to receiving the FM3 - just to make things clear for everyone :)

Maybe just something like ”August 2019 invitations sent” post would be enough. That would give the most accurate info 🤔
Something like that, people confuse the invitation to the actual order quote and sometimes the invitation does not give you the updated status regarding when you would receive the unit if e.g. there has been some delay or problem.

but in general short and regular update would help quite a lot

Back
Top Bottom