FM3 Firmware Version 8.00

Mh, I still hear something when I switch scenes or presets.
Updated to 8.0, redialed one of my presets and copied it to a new slot - saved the original preset, as well.
Spillover/gapless is on.

I hear something 'gaplike', i thought there is nothing to hear when I switch scenes/presets.
When I play my 7.0 preset (with scene controllers), there is nothing to hear when I change amp sounds for example.

Edit: The preset switch is also visible. Presets are running around 63% CPU.
Gap is audible/visible if I switch between identical (copied) presets, as well.

Example 1

1714680466926.png

Example 2

1714680795417.png

1714680887117.png

When I save two factory presets, it works.
If I switch between my presets (saved again and again and again ... under 8.0), it doesn't work.
I think my preset(s) are broken - or - there is something in my presets which breaks the gapless function.
@Admin M@ @rglr Possible bug report with broken presets?

Two example presets are attached, they are identical (both are saved under 8.0, one is copied).
Example screenshots are made when I just switch between those two.

Attachments

• 384_CHRONOS.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 383_CHRONOS.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi, then is there a partial Austin buddy update for the livegold in this firmware ?
Thanks
Maybe your wording is off... There are not presets in firmware.

But are you asking if AB released updates for this firmware?

Made a preset with all my fav effects, a Cab Block with the four channels made for clean, crunch, lead and high gain, Reset the amp block (somehow the amps had tweaked values even though it was an empty preset), and started going through all the amps without tweaking them. I may never get off this preset.

Hey! Just updated to new firmware and I am having an issue with the amp block not reading the amps, instead it is showing me either the gate block or drive block names, instead of amps, neither can i choose an amp cause they dont show up. Anybody else with this issue or an idea on how it can get fixed?
I tried reinstalling the fm3 edit and drivers, but still same issue.
Thanks.
1714698680440.png

Hey! Just updated to new firmware and I am having an issue with the amp block not reading the amps, instead it is showing me either the gate block or drive block names, instead of amps, neither can i choose an amp cause they dont show up. Anybody else with this issue or an idea on how it can get fixed?
Thanks.
View attachment 139811
Refresh After New Firmware?

Thanks.
View attachment 139811

in the settings menu in axe edit did you refresh after new firmware ?

Does “upgrade all presets” get us the default values of the updated parameters? Or do we still need to do a reset of the amp blocks ?

Back
Top Bottom