FM3 Firmware Version 8.00

(unaltered) Thick & chunky preset 97 - cpu limit exceeded.
I started @ preset 1 and played through most of the presets until I got @ 97.
persisted after restart

The folks at FAS always out do themselves for us customers!...A great many thanks to everyone for all the hard work they put into every update. That's why it's only Fractal for me! 👏

as i just did it this morning, thought i'd make a video on the update process for the new firmware in case
I know there are some newer users that aren't perhaps familiar with the procedure, might be useful for them
i included resetting the amp block in there as well

i'll be going through my other presets soon to see how they sound with the update, and the effect of resetting amp blocks on those

huge thanks again FAS 🙏 , killer update

I beleive Yek reported that when you do the Upgrade Presets in Utilities on the unit, it does reset your presets. Has anyone confirmed this?

I beleive Yek reported that when you do the Upgrade Presets in Utilities on the unit, it does reset your presets. Has anyone confirmed this?
good question, as I'd already upgraded/updated my presets i didn't check what the upgrade presets did with regards to the presets /reset

Thanks Cliff and team for all the hard work you put into such an awesome product...the FM3 is definitely the best piece of musical gear I have ever purchased well except for my '72 Les Paul Deluxe...but it is close...lol...can't wait to upgrade tonight.

I did the upgrade presets thing and the output EQ in my presets is still intact. What do you mean with "reset"?

Back
Top Bottom