FM3 Firmware Version 7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could try practicing and making music.
homer simpson GIF

alert alert! What's happening.... the server that is hosting the forum is going down! it appears that everyone is constantly pinging the "FM3 Firmware Version 7.00" thread ... shut it down quick! :)

- due to server costs, this topic would require a premium subscription. Thank you for your understanding.

Why is everyone checking here? This thread isn't the thread where a new firmware will be announced
Yeah personally I have the official FM3 Firmware Updates channel watched so I know that’s where the notification I’m really hoping for will eventually be but been watching this one for possible updates from team Fractal.

I can’t help but get the impression when I see certain posts in this thread that they are coming from secondary profiles that people created recently for the sole purpose of anonymously pestering in a certain kind of way they wouldn’t want to do publicly from their main Fractal forum profile.

Am I the only one that gets that impression? Not judging, just an observation and I was wondering if I’m the only one that suspects that.
This isn't true in any way at all.

I can’t help but get the impression when I see certain posts in this thread that they are coming from secondary profiles that people created recently for the sole purpose of anonymously pestering in a certain kind of way they wouldn’t want to do publicly from their main Fractal forum profile.

Am I the only one that gets that impression? Not judging, just an observation and I was wondering if I’m the only one that suspects that.
There's no way this is true, because every single post in this thread is posted from one of my several alt accounts.

There's no way this is true, because every single post in this thread is posted from one of my several alt accounts.
Funny, thanks for taking the edge off there I needed that. I had read some complaining about Fractal in the forum and it got me wondering if certain ‘new user’ accounts were alt accounts.
My mind can go way off into left field at times this is just one of those times I wish I’d kept that to myself, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom