FM3 Firmware Version 7.00 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for the above experiencing latency what is the CPU meter registering

Also if you just use 1 Dyna cab w one mic do you notice it ?

Those with latency issues check your CPU many times latency happens when the CPU is starting to be maxed

Although Dyna cabs may not have increased CPU other things in the firmware like impedance matching and faster channel switching could have

Can’t wait to try, a very pleasant surprise this quickly after the initial rollout! Thank you fractal team for exceedingly excellent value for our hard earned dollars!

I made a preset with 25% CPU usage--nothing but a deluxe reverb and a single dynacab. The latency still renders it unusable. Hopefully this can be fixed!

Edit: I went ahead and removed the amp. The cab alone causes the latency. Removing this fixes it.

I made a preset with 25% CPU usage--nothing but a deluxe reverb and a single dynacab. The latency still renders it unusable. Hopefully this can be fixed!

Edit: I went ahead and removed the amp. The cab alone causes the latency. Removing this fixes it.
I am sure they will fix it , they are not going to leave it like that especially when it’s being reported by multiple users
The interesting thing is that some others do not have it 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom