FM3 Firmware Version 6.00 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok haven't been to inspired lately , Im on the plexi 50 6ca7 jumped ,klone, for dirty ,80 chorus , playing Alice and chains, judas priest ,lit. only been a hour on one amp , seems to be more clarity with dirt .Freakin awesome.👍😍

I am on os monterey. after upgrading to 6.0 beta 3. I broke something. No menus available just blank spaces :(Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 6.39.37 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just completed the upgrade to 6 Beta 2 and am not having any issues. It was a simple process to backup everything and install the new update. In fact, a few patches I had downloaded for free from Brett Kingman (GigRig JB/59) were running at 84+ % CPU and would not run at all for me, are now running at 79-80% CPU and I am able to use them. Woohoo.

My bad, I did the Beta 2 update not 3.

Last edited:
The 100w Plexi with Leon Todd's pimped plexi Jose mod tricks is absolutely killer ,im not sure you can get any better , the volume knob roll off is off the hook , cleans up beautifully when rolled off and absolutely crushes when full on gain !!! Great job Fractal team !! Keep Grinding!!

Is that pimped Plexi on YouTube? I’ll look for it. Searched the forum and only this post popped up.

Reactions: Woz
I checked with fractalbot and I am on the latest for edit. Or at least it didn’t find any new versions. Is that not reliable? I downloading the edit version from your link now
Fractal Bot will only show links to a Final Release Firmware version, not betas. As far as keeping FM3 Edit current, if you have "Automatically check for a new version at startup" checked in FM3 Edit 'Preferences', it will inform you of a newer version only when you launch FM3 Edit.

Thank you. Now it looks good except now I cant seem to install omg9. Does anyone have a link to the process using this latest version of fm3.
It's changed enough that I cant follow cooper carters directions

I've been switching back and forth between my Axe-Fx III running FW 21.00 Beta 4 and FM3 running FW 6.00 Beta 3. I can't hear any differences, yay! The Axe-Fx III was a little louder/punchier (more punchy?) than the FM3 prior to the update but now they are the same. I haven't done extensive testing because I've been parked on preset 008, scene 3. Man oh man!

Just installed Beta 3. It seems that the bypassed items are staying illuminated in the signal chain vs being greyed out as with previous FW
even when bypassed on all presets.
This is not happening here. I'm using FM3 v6 Beta 3 with FM3-Edit 1.05.10

I manually executed Refresh After New Firmware in the editor after updating.

All of the other editor problems reported above are perhaps also the result of not refreshing. None of the issues reported is reproducible for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom