FM3 Firmware Version 5.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we also say “Het regent oude wijven”. Non-Dutchies are gonna freak out when they Google Translate that…… 😀
Magisch :D

since we can't wait for an update, I'll raise a question in this "international forum".

Every nation has its own (sometimes bizarre) idioms.

For example, in my country, "Až naprší a uschne = When it rains and dries again"
In German, I think "wenns die schweine fliegen könnten = if the pigs could fly"
in Russian "когда рак на горе свистнет = when the crab on the mountain whistles"
I think the English idiom is similar to the German one. Is there a difference between US or UK? And what about in the Netherlands? Or someone else in Portuguese, Italian or???

since we can't wait for an update, I'll raise a question in this "international forum".

For example, in my country, "Až naprší a uschne = When it rains and dries again"
in Russian "когда рак на горе свистнет = when the crab on the mountain whistles"
I think the English idiom is similar to the German one. Is there a difference between US or UK? And what about in the Netherlands? Or someone else in Portuguese, Italian or???
English has soooo many

When pigs fly:
Cold day in Hell
Blood from a stone
Lightning in a bottle
Snowball's chance in hell
When monkeys fly out of my Butt...... It goes on....

weave a whip out of $hit we also use in the Czech Republic :)

but this one, "When monkeys fly out of my Butt" totally blew my mind :D👍

In Italian :

Quando gli asini voleranno!!! = when the donkeys fly

Question: Do you want some M&Ms?

Answer: Uh, does a duck's lips move when he reads? Hell yeah, I want some M&Ms!!

(Credit to Joey from "Friends" for that one lol)

Meanwhile... the Fractal engineers were ardently working on an amazing new version of the Looper block....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom