FM3 Firmware Version 5.00 beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then….
Wouldn’t it be nice closure to finally get that affirmation by seeing it in the official release notes? 😜
I’ll report to my public flogging for instigating now…
Haha yeah, but I was already personally responded to buy the man himself confirming it, so I guess I can live with it hiding under the umbrella of “various fixes and improvements” or whatever 😂

I am not doing the beta, but I just wanted to thank all of you who do this. It really is one of the things that has turned me into a die hard Fractal guy. This community is so incredible and I know when FW 5 drops, I will upgrade knowing: a) the features will be huge; b) 99.9% of glitches will be worked out.

THANK YOU.

Now hurry the fuck up so I can enjoy this upgrade. :p

I am cautiously optimistic that this Beta is close. I haven't seen very many issues brought up so far. A few small things that the team is jumping right on. I also appreciate those early adopters with more knowledge and experience helping to flush out the problems. Thanks to everyone for working to make it a better tool for all to use. Fingers crossed!

I am cautiously optimistic that this Beta is close. I haven't seen very many issues brought up so far. A few small things that the team is jumping right on. I also appreciate those early adopters with more knowledge and experience helping to flush out the problems. Thanks to everyone for working to make it a better tool for all to use. Fingers crossed!
I’m honestly surprised 😮 It hasn’t said final yet 😂

Upgraded and left for rehearsal, this the tones tonight we're insane. The bite and crunch on the Marshalls is just so tasty. So glad these changes came down to the fm3.

BUG: there are no “Types” in the Megatap Delay block (either on FM3 Edit or the front panel).

There have been a couple threads, but FAS has said they’re there, yet a bunch of us do not have them. Only the Config and Mix pages are present, and in FM3 Edit, where the Types would normally be is blank space between Library and Channels.

I reloaded the FW twice - once this morning and once just now, directly redownloaded from the link at the top of this thread. Also, latest Edit recommended in this thread. No dice:
E4DC415A-FE75-4FEA-B4FF-AB84366ECC9E.jpeg
704F9F0C-213D-4D71-830A-25278DB5B024.jpeg

BUG: there are no “Types” in the Megatap Delay block (either on FM3 Edit or the front panel).

There have been a couple threads, but FAS has said they’re there, yet a bunch of us do not have them. Only the Config and Mix pages are present, and in FM3 Edit, where the Types would normally be is blank space between Library and Channels.

I reloaded the FW twice - once this morning and once just now, directly redownloaded from the link at the top of this thread. Also, latest Edit recommended in this thread. No dice:
View attachment 95929
View attachment 95930
Have you ever used this block before? I’m almost certain it’s always been like this and then i remember i meant multi not mega haha

View attachment 95929
View attachment 95930
yep i got that too. it's like that in the editor too though so it might be like this normally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom