FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I don’t know when my FM3 started, and the fan has always had a problem with high frequencies.

After I use FW 4.00 beta2, there is no high frequency. At most, I often hear the fan running sound, at least I think it is better than hearing the fi sound. (Because the fan running sound of ps4 is louder than this)

But after I installed FW 4.00 beta5, this high-frequency fi sound appeared again. The following video is provided for your reference, see if you can handle it, thank you platform!

video1

video2

So i
Hello
I don’t know when my FM3 started, and the fan has always had a problem with high frequencies.

After I use FW 4.00 beta2, there is no high frequency. At most, I often hear the fan running sound, at least I think it is better than hearing the fi sound. (Because the fan running sound of ps4 is louder than this)

But after I installed FW 4.00 beta5, this high-frequency fi sound appeared again. The following video is provided for your reference, see if you can handle it, thank you platform!

video1

video2

Damn that does not sound good at all! 😱

Hello

video1

video2

Contact support.

I don't know what changed from 4.03 to 4.5 but man this thing sounded amazing at rehearsal last night!
I think you're right. Every time I play at rehearsal I'm just blown away by my tone, and not just in comparison to my other guitarist who uses a Zoom, but I think it's more dramatic from the betas that you're talking about. I haven't spent any time comparing them, though. I'm the guy that notices the difference between the Axe Fx III and the FM3 both running Cygnus - I'm hoping the difference I was hearing was just due to some under-the-hood things not yet ported over, but we'll see, once 4.00 drops for real. In any case, it sounds wonderful!

I think you're right. Every time I play at rehearsal I'm just blown away by my tone, and not just in comparison to my other guitarist who uses a Zoom, but I think it's more dramatic from the betas that you're talking about. I haven't spent any time comparing them, though. I'm the guy that notices the difference between the Axe Fx III and the FM3 both running Cygnus - I'm hoping the difference I was hearing was just due to some under-the-hood things not yet ported over, but we'll see, once 4.00 drops for real. In any case, it sounds wonderful!
My other guitarist uses a pod go and it sounds great but the Fractal has some extra special sauce going on.

Sounds like the issue I had last fall. I use the FM3 on my desk for studio work, so got quite annoying. This sound started after unit had been turned on for a while, no matter what preset or low CPU. Contacted support and got at replacement unit

I don't know what changed from 4.03 to 4.5 but man this thing sounded amazing at rehearsal last night!

I'm still running the 1st Beta which I haven't had any problems with except occasional blanking out of scribble strips. Has anything changed with the later betas as far as the actual modeling? I'm probably going to update anyhow because I want to download the new preset package.

I'm still running the 1st Beta which I haven't had any problems with except occasional blanking out of scribble strips. Has anything changed with the later betas as far as the actual modeling? I'm probably going to update anyhow because I want to download the new preset package.
beta5 is the good beta.
install it as soon as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom