FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 3

Outstanding. I have a big show at the House of Blues tomorrow night so going with FW 3.02 but will update to Cygnus beta 3 on Sunday.

1) Fan turning on for first time since owning the unit.
2) Mini LED 1 is frozen on "Bank -1" text.
3) Foot switch 1 does not work.

Presets 000, 003, 006, etc can be accessed through FM-3 Edit, but otherwise the mini LED and foot switch do not work regardless off Bank.

2) and 3), above, fixed after re-boot!

Last edited:
1) Fan turning on for first time since owning the unit.
2) Mini LED 1 is frozen on "Bank -1" text.
3) Foot switch 1 does not work.

Presets 000, 003, 006, etc can be accessed through FM-3 Edit, but otherwise the mini LED and foot switch do not work regardless off Bank.
Are these unaltered, factory presets?
Can you please upload your "System + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot?

Are these unaltered, factory presets?
Can you please upload your "System + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot?
Thanks for responding, Bryant! I use these for original presets, they are no longer factory presets. Reboot fixed the foot switch and mini LED issue.

@BryantP I have a constant clicking or chirping sound coming from inside the FM3 after installing beta 3. On beta 2 I had a similar clicking that appeared to correlate with the foot switch LEDs lighting up, but this is constant and rapid. I can probably get a video of it later if that would help. I'm kind of afraid to leave it on for long with it doing that though.

@BryantP I have a constant clicking or chirping sound coming from inside the FM3 after installing beta 3. On beta 2 I had a similar clicking that appeared to correlate with the foot switch LEDs lighting up, but this is constant and rapid. I can probably get a video of it later if that would help. I'm kind of afraid to leave it on for long with it doing that though.
It is okay to leave it on. I'm still struggling to reproduce this issue.

Just loaded the latest beta.....I have the new presets loaded.also Preset #1 59 Bass guy, brand new, FAN is on for first time, CPU is 71%
Temp is 48.7C

So this should be easy to replicate....load all the new banks......load the new beta, Fan on...rght away, preset #1.
Can hear the fan from where i am sitting....

Correct Milan.......it no longer does a short spin cycle test on POST...it goes on and stays on....which may be intended ?

Beta3 v2 works great for me here, no issues encountered so far. No fan, but I didn't have the fan issue on the earlier betas either.

And heck, I have a show tomorrow. Not worried.

Back
Top Bottom