FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 1

After upgrading to the new beta version, strange things began to happen. It's a good thing they decide to restart the fm3. When working in omg9 mode, some screens do not display characters (for example, the word "effects" was not displayed on the "effects" screen today) (((

Okay, I've encountered a strange bug. Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not so far. When I reset the drive block, or choose a new drive type from the menu, the low cut parameter defaults to the lowest setting (20Hz) on all models. I realised this when I reset my TS 808 block and suddenly there was just too much low end. Can someone confirm whether they also have encountered this or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Do you realize that when you "reset the drive block" that parameters are going to get changed to default values? It's weird to complain "it doesn't sound like I like it" after you did a reset.

Hello. My left Scribble strip is still blacked out after this update. It got messed up on the 3.0.3 beta. Is there something I need to do to reset it or is this still an issue with the 4.0 beta? Thanks in advance

Hello. My left Scribble strip is still blacked out after this update. It got messed up on the 3.0.3 beta. Is there something I need to do to reset it or is this still an issue with the 4.0 beta? Thanks in advance
Mine had the same problem. I went in to the Setup menu, then FC Controllers/Onboard Switches, and then Mini-Display Contrasts. I cycled the percentage from zero to 100% quite a few times, and watched the left scribble strip appear and disappear completely. I finally left it at 43%, powered down again, and all three strips work correctly now. However, if I go back in and change the contrast percentage again, the first scribble strip will disappear and I have to power the unit down again. It's quite an annoying glitch.

Where is the KLON block? I cannot find it in the new V4 beta.
From Wiki…google it

Emulating other drives and devices​

Note: because of ever evolving firmware, the suggested settings in the links below may not be accurate.

Anyone notice a strange undertone in the bassguy models? It's almost like a pitch shift that's pretty quiet under the tone of the amp.

From Wiki…google it

Emulating other drives and devices​

Note: because of ever evolving firmware, the suggested settings in the links below may not be accurate.

Yeah... lol. I’ve got my own FM3 Klon thread. Just keeping the idea alive. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom