FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

Let's get it out of the way, my ears suck lol. So Everytime there's a new update, i couldn't tell you if it sounds better or worse. I'm like a caveman discovering a stove. Fire good, no fire no good lol
You are not alone! I also lack magic ears! : )
I think some of the changes were different more than better or worse. Totally fine.

The 3 has progressed slower than I'd like, but the III progresses so fast I round down the firmware changes by a power of 10 to better describe how much it changes IMO.

Like v11 to v12 was really v1.1 to v1.2 and that better describes how much is changing.

Is anyone else still having issues with USB audio in this beta? I tried playing some backing tracks from my iPhone after updating and I get about 2 seconds of sound before it dies. If I disconnect and reconnect, I get another second or two. It was working fine on 3.02.

I had some issues playing USB audio through both output 1 and 2 whilst using headphone out as a clicktrack as there was some insane nose coming out of output 1L, but not sure what exactly that came from

OMG anyone tried the TS9 Dx drive...it's insane with a 5150. The horizon drive is also awesome and more flexible than the grinder input drive. Love it!

Also...You all should go to the Pitch block. Is it me or the virtual capo is a lot better now?

I wanna say yes to the Pitch Block Sounding Better.
But I also noticed my Old Saved presets from my Previous FM3 when loaded had some detune that maybe I did not notice before???
Anyways, before I thought the FM3 Capo was Garbage, this time around & running 3.03 beta 1 I do not hate it anymore, but it still isn't as good as the Helix Poly Capo either.
I personally have bought a HXStomp to integrate with my FM3. I'm gonna use the Stomp for the Capo & possibly some additional Drives & allows me to Alleviate the DSP limits some & it gives me a built in Backup Rig, I've streamlined my Helix Floor Presets into ones that fit into the Stomp for FX Only & 4 for unlikely Whoa $h!t FM3 isn't working need to continue the show scenario. Still need to Figure out all I can control via Midi to get things the way I like...

Back
Top Bottom