FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

It’s going to be sunny and 80 in Minnesota tomorrow so probably for the best. I’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors.

I'm in MN also and will be soaking up the sun today! Thinking it's about time for the ball to drop? Another week is in the books, still hoping by the end of this month!

After EVH passed on I thought my days of checking a forum thread for bits of new information were over and hear Fractal has me doing it again lol....

After installing this beta firmware I posted a bug in this thread, informing that the mini display label on the left of my FM3 was always showing a black square, but the footswitch works well doing the functions of tap/hold. It was only a visual bug.

I have reset the system parameters of the FM3 and the bug has gone.

If anybody still have this problem with displays, I recommend to do it.

I think it can help FAS people to know if this is a bug of the version or not. If you fix the problem after resetting the system, please tell it here.

In my case, I confirm the problem of my display was not a bug, it has been fixed after resetting the system.

After installing this beta firmware I posted a bug in this thread, informing that the mini display label on the left of my FM3 was always showing a black square, but the footswitch works well doing the functions of tap/hold. It was only a visual bug.

I have reset the system parameters of the FM3 and the bug has gone.

If anybody still have this problem with displays, I recommend to do it.

I think it can help FAS people to know if this is a bug of the version or not. If you fix the problem after resetting the system, please tell it here.

In my case, I confirm the problem of my display was not a bug, it has been fixed after resetting the system.
Hello, I installed the beta version and all works well (the screens,the old presets,the sound..). With my headphones is difficult to listen any diferences with the ultra res IR, but the drives are good. Now I'm waiting for the cygnus. Do you know when the cygnus will come?

Recorded several tracks wRecorded several tracks with 3.03

what use DAW?
i used logic pro x and set buffer size 32, but latency is still exist..
Reaper.
But latency is driver and chipset and configuration of PC or Laptop.
Mobile devices have more problems with realtime audio than PC because of chipsets and energy saving options.
I use Windows and an older mobile workstation optimized for audio recoding.
Also use it exclusive for audio and not for other stuff.
Disabled all unneeded devices.
You can find tips and hints at google to do a proper setup of computer for recording.

Back
Top Bottom