FM3 Firmware Version 3.02 Beta 1

Indeed, with an Out2 block on the grid there is no drop on volume.

Wait, there isn't? After reading all the responses in here, I haven't tried 3.02 beta yet because I have an earlier FM3 with no headphone jack, so I have to have an OUT2 block in all my presets in order for them to translate to using headphones properly via running OUT2 to my headphone amp. Did I misunderstand what the issue is?

Wait, there isn't? After reading all the responses in here, I haven't tried 3.02 beta yet because I have an earlier FM3 with no headphone jack, so I have to have an OUT2 block in all my presets in order for them to translate to using headphones properly via running OUT2 to my headphone amp. Did I misunderstand what the issue is?
At least in my case, where every preset has a dedicated Out2 block to provide a signal to a PS170+Cab, there is no drop.
In this thread, I also read that the people having this issue are using the copy function.
On the other hand, I suspect (without knowing) that this week may see the final release, and this issue will be fixed.

Last edited:
At least in my case, where every preset has a dedicated Out2 block to provide a signal to a PS170+Cab, there is no drop.
In this thread, I also read that the people having this issue are using the copy function.
On the other hand, I suspect (without knowing) that this week may the final release will be done, and the there this issue appears to be fixed.
Sweet, thanks for confirming that. Yeah, I'm in the same boat, as I mentioned in my last comment. Thankfully adding an OUT2 block doesn't take much CPU. Looking forward to the road ahead.

Friday starts with an F and it is the 5th day. F5? Coincidence? I think not.
While, for example, the United States, Canada, Brazil, Japan and other countries consider Sunday as the first day of the week, and while the week begins with Saturday in much of the Middle East, the international ISO 8601 standard and most of Europe has Monday as the first day of the week.

... what the heck am I doing here? I promised myself to check for new firmware only once a day - I already checked 10+ times. what am I doing in here? :oops:

Please Admin, block my IP address until a new Firmware arrives. :smile:
I used some chrome extension to block the forum. But rather predictably removed it to check again if firmware out. Having tried our cyngus beta on axe fx 3, but having only fm3 here now, I can't even.

Never have I felt this way about any firmware update ever. Life is pain. Why are we born to suffer?

While, for example, the United States, Canada, Brazil, Japan and other countries consider Sunday as the first day of the week, and while the week begins with Saturday in much of the Middle East, the international ISO 8601 standard and most of Europe has Monday as the first day of the week.
I always set my calendars to start on Monday (even though I'm in the US). It just makes sense to view it that way - the weekend days are together; the new week starts on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom