FM3 Firmware Version 2.00 Public Beta 1

Hate to say it, but I'm already getting drop outs.

I dropped in the Archon Clean into a factory preset and played for a while, then switched the amp model to the Archon Bright and within a few seconds the sound just stopped through my CLR's. Had to power off and on again. Tried again doing the same thing in another preset and same thing happened a couple more times.

The meter for the right channel went full red but not the left(the left still showed readings in green after the drop out). Also, each time I turned the FM3 back on, Axe-Edit went through a full refresh of all block definitions just like it does when there is a new firmware version. I was controlling the unit with FM3 Axe-Edit 1.02 all the time instead of the front panel. However, just tried it with the front panel with Axe-Edit off and the same thing happened.

Sub'd in Archie Bright for my Friedman Amp ,patch...that was to saturated for me......but regular Archie ( not Clean ), with i/P drive reduced is business !!! Wooot !

Last edited:
Hmm, i am not getting drop outs with Archie.....I have noticed that the CLEAN amp is very low volume in comprison to Bright and Normal.

Hi! I've heard there was an overdrive block overhaul, could someone explain what changed and if it's already on the FM3?
Thanks

Not sure if this was rhetorical, but to answer your question no, the drive block update has not been previously ported to the FM3 and is not listed in the release notes for this beta.

I got the drop out as well a couple times. First time I don't remember what I was doing, but second time I was editing in FM3 edit 1.02 and as I was turning the mid knob on the Archean, the sound cut out. I've had the FM3 since Friday, and had no issues at all on 1.06. This is the first time it happened.

OK , So does anyone have "swap scenes"? I do not. Tried scene mgr and scene drop down menu-only copy is avaialable?

I'll be very happy to be wrong!

Back
Top Bottom