FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.03

Yes, it did download fine, but when opening the folder and clicking on the actual file its blank, is it something with my mac? any ideas?

Have another problem now, maybe you know about this, but today the FM3 stop connecting to my computer, i know its not the cable and not the computer cause i plug the usb cable to my axe fx3 and everything work fine, but when plugging back to fm3 it doesn't work anymore, it was working yesterday, any ideas? thanks..

Just did, no success ...
One more thing you can try. Go into audio/midi setup under settings, then under Window, click "show midi studio". Check and make sure you dont have a bunch of old devices in there. You can click the drop down labeled "default" click new configuration and then reconnect the FM3. Try a shutdown and restart with USB unplugged. I say all this, as I've had random issues as well, but most were solved with 1.02.

One more thing you can try. Go into audio/midi setup under settings, then under Window, click "show midi studio". Check and make sure you dont have a bunch of old devices in there. You can click the drop down labeled "default" click new configuration and then reconnect the FM3. Try a shutdown and restart with USB unplugged. I say all this, as I've had random issues as well, but most were solved with 1.02.
Let me give that a shot, thank you.

Ok sorry man. I do know they are working on some usb issues for next firmware Hopefully releasing soon. I’d be hesitant to send it back without at least looking at the next release. I know some have sent theirs back but with limited staff I don’t know how long they would have it for And then if it ends up being some firmware issue then you’ve sent it back for nothing. Who knows.

I don't see a FM3 enhancement requests thread, so asking here.
I've only had mine for two days and have already fallen in love.
Looking at how I want to utilize only three switches and the easy/cheap option of adding a dual external switch I have 3 wishes.
1) Capability to setup a dual external switch to Inc/Dec presets
2) Capability to setup a dual external switch to Inc/Dec banks
3) Capability to setup an external switch to select a scene, configurable to set by scene# ( eg button press selects Scene 4)

I don't see a FM3 enhancement requests thread, so asking here.
I've only had mine for two days and have already fallen in love.
Looking at how I want to utilize only three switches and the easy/cheap option of adding a dual external switch I have 3 wishes.
1) Capability to setup a dual external switch to Inc/Dec presets
2) Capability to setup a dual external switch to Inc/Dec banks
3) Capability to setup an external switch to select a scene, configurable to set by scene# ( eg button press selects Scene 4)
If you are saying you want this as a feature, then you don't need to ask. It's already available with stand-in switches connected to the pedal 1 and 2 ports. Any external switch connected with a TRS cable will support. You can have up to 4 switches assigned to everything you highlight above.

Killer. Thank you. My bad, I had not really dug into the stand in switches thinking they were isolated to use with the onboard switches only.

Back
Top Bottom