FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.03

65%? All things being equal, you shouldn't get a warning until over 80% at least. That's when I normally get a warning. At 65% everything should be good.
You've pushed the unit so far up the CPU use scale that gathering information about CPU is impossible. As @teddis said: remove blocks until the warning goes away and you'll see the true level you're at.

65%? All things being equal, you shouldn't get a warning until over 80% at least. That's when I normally get a warning. At 65% everything should be good.

the shimmer verb is very cpu hungry
if i recall like 25%
what happens if you use the other
modes in that block other than shimmer

When you get a high-CPU warning, it’s not unusual for the CPU to drop to 65% when the offending block is silenced. ;)

This firmware seems to have addressed some of the freezes. I'm still getting a freeze on first bootup of the day (At the white screen). One power cycle and it boots up though. Maybe one of you know why this would happen. Maybe just sleepy lol...not a huge issue though

Probably...and something to think about testing. I will try to remember tonight to change it to maybe a factory preset before shutdown.
If it seems like it's the preset, please send it to me and I'll see if I can reproduce (and then fix) the issue.

Hey I just noticed the Triple Crest models didnt make 1.03

i know some bug fixes had to happen and you guys didnt get to the fun stuff ,just super Excited for those models
maybe an easter egg :)

Just got mine from UPS today. I was quite disappointed when I realized the Triple Crown had not been ported. That has become my go to amp. I consoled myself with the Modern Eddie preset for about 45 minutes. Hopefully the TC is on the short list of things to do.

Just got mine from UPS today. I was quite disappointed when I realized the Triple Crown had not been ported. That has become my go to amp. I consoled myself with the Modern Eddie preset for about 45 minutes. Hopefully the TC is on the short list of things to do.

it was slated to be in 1.03 I think , but there was a couple of bug that delayed it
hopefully soon

We're working on getting it in there. It'll be released when we have high confidence in it.

it was slated to be in 1.03 I think , but there was a couple of bug that delayed it
hopefully soon
It's not so much that the new stuff was delayed as 1.03 came out a lot sooner than planned.

Back
Top Bottom