FM3 Firmware Release 1.04 Public Beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this bug affecting everything or just certain amps? Should I wait until the fix comes to upgrade??

Is this bug affecting everything or just certain amps? Should I wait until the fix comes to upgrade??

i didnt play long enough cause it was pretty loud
but it was in the Crowns Freidmans
plexi. I pulled up

IMO i would wait , its a nasty bug that pretty much makes it unuseable as is

This is a beta so there may be issues that need to be fixed. I’d probably wait. This isn’t a “ready to go” upgrade, necessarily.

Gotta agree with everyone else....there is so much crunchy background noise in any patches with gain now, especially on palm mutes. Blech.

I guess I have to downgrade. It's unusable for me in its current state.

I have traced the issue to an incorrect filter setting. It will be fixed in the next release.
Is this in the AXE-III as well? I noticed some subtle high noises a couple days ago palm muting. I thought it might be my trem springs or the strings from the nut to the tuning keys ringing out a little.

Is this in the AXE-III as well? I noticed some subtle high noises a couple days ago palm muting. I thought it might be my trem springs or the strings from the nut to the tuning keys ringing out a little.

No

probably not. the release notes for this say "align amp models with Axe3" so it seems they're trying to get the 2 units to match. there are challenges in doing that on different CPUs.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom