FM3 FC-6 carry bag or case options

Similar to the SKB suggestion, but much less $ & found at Harbor Fright (yes, you read that correctly).
Apache 4800:
sHOvlHg.jpg

Do you think 2 pedals will fit ok?

2 expression pedals? Not Mission pedals. Much smaller/thinner expression pedals might fit, but I just don't know.

The interior dimensions are 17-7/8 in. (W) x 12-7/8 in. (D) x 6-1/8 in (H) & the FC-6 is about 9.5" x 9.25" (without bumpers, if I'm remembering correctly).

There is a larger Apache case available (5800) that has integrated wheels & a tow handle. It's dimensions are 20-1/4 in. x 11-3/8 in. x 5-11/16 in.

Do you think 2 pedals will fit ok?

2 expression pedals? Not Mission pedals. Much smaller/thinner expression pedals might fit, but I just don't know.

The interior dimensions are 17-7/8 in. (W) x 12-7/8 in. (D) x 6-1/8 in (H) & the FC-6 is about 9.5" x 9.25" (without bumpers, if I'm remembering correctly).

There is a larger Apache case available (5800) that has integrated wheels & a tow handle. It's dimensions are 20-1/4 in. x 11-3/8 in. x 5-11/16 in.

Are those dimensions including the foam? I'm thinking (2) EV-1's possibly stacked on top of each other next to the FC-6. The Mission pedals should be about the same height as the EV-1 so do you think a couple of Mission pedals could be stacked and the lid closed?

I would assume those dimensions are without the foam. I can check later today. 2 expression pedals stacked should fit, I figure.

Are those dimensions including the foam? I'm thinking (2) EV-1's possibly stacked on top of each other next to the FC-6. The Mission pedals should be about the same height as the EV-1 so do you think a couple of Mission pedals could be stacked and the lid closed?

Back
Top Bottom