FM3 external ir loader

Matteodem

I don't know if this topics has been discussed yet, but I did not find it.
I'd like to test MIKKO2 and exclude the cab sim in FM3. The problem is that when I play with the daw open I hear 2 output (I suppose one from FM3 and the other from DAW) slightly disaligned, like a slapback delay.
If I mute the DAW the issue fades away.
How can I solve it?

Thanks

I don't know if this topics has been discussed yet, but I did not find it.
I'd like to test MIKKO2 and exclude the cab sim in FM3. The problem is that when I play with the daw open I hear 2 output (I suppose one from FM3 and the other from DAW) slightly disaligned, like a slapback delay.
If I mute the DAW the issue fades away.
How can I solve it?

Thanks
As you want to test Mikko2 you need the keep the input monitoring in the DAW on but mute the output in the FM3.
Off the top off my head, go to the setup menu and the audio tab - there is a output1 selection which is normally set to stereo if you change this to mute you will just hear the DAW - there will also be some latency due to the usb roundtrip.

As you want to test Mikko2 you need the keep the input monitoring in the DAW on but mute the output in the FM3.
Off the top off my head, go to the setup menu and the audio tab - there is a output1 selection which is normally set to stereo if you change this to mute you will just hear the DAW - there will also be some latency due to the usb roundtrip.
It worked exactly as you described. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom