FM3 Cygnus Factory Preset Banks A, B, and C - Preview 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had problems updating all the preset at the same time... Fm3 edit freeze.. I switched off and start again 25 preset per time and had no problems.

THANK YOU!!!

What a great weekend, I got my new PRS yesterday, and now hundreds of presets to try it with!

Cool. What did you get?? :)

I wasn't looking, but found a pre-2000s McCarty for a song and had to jump at it.

Downloaded easy peasy with Fractal-Bot. Can't try them out until UPS gets here, or I won't hear him knock, usually about 6PM, but I'll be trying them with a hot off the truck new guitar!

I am using OMG-9 and I get CFG ERR in two of the screens in the scene view in preset 343 on two displays of my FC6

I had problems updating all the preset at the same time... Fm3 edit freeze.. I switched off and start again 25 preset per time and had no problems.

Why not update an entire bank in one go?

I updated all banks. Had my own presets saved in the 400s, and it kept them all in tact.

So easy and such a breeze! Thanks to all !!! 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻

They sound pretty darn' good! I'd say WAY better than before. Now you hear what you expect from the name of the preset :D Thanks!

Loaded each bank individually via the bot, no issues.
Cygnus sounds great !!
The Steve Stevens patch....again....really stands out. This new preset does not feature the special L&R cabs he originally spec'd correct ? May not need them :)

Is there a way to load presets without having to do whole banks? Is there a way to "preview" and load just the ones I want or do I have to load whole banks at a time? I hope this question makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom