Flexi-Rig. A Kitchen Sink Preset for free download.

Yes. For now all clear but it is projected to turn back north. Probably will get some effects this Saturday and Sunday.
What a strange track. The projection I saw has it pivoting around Okinawa, threading the needle through the Sea of Japan, and fizzling out over Hokaido a week later. Again... stay safe!

Should have updated.

All is well. It Took a wide turn but Okinawa still got some strong winds but not anything serious. Everything back to normal.
I'm glad you're okay. I'd read that some residents of Okinawa were told to evacuate, and I wasn't sure whether you were among them.

Finally was able to gig with this preset. With all the options…I stayed on the SL59 amp in effects mode. Used the Drive for any solo.

We cover a lot from Jason Aldean to The Dead Daisies to Thin Lizzy to Blackberry Smoke to Judas Priest and lots more.

Sounded great. Only issue is I will need to add a filter boost so I can get more volume/cut for solos. Two guitar band.

If video available I will upload later. Thanks @Burgs

1230am here. I’m done.

Attachments

• FM9.jpeg
    FM9.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Thanks a lot for sharing !!! This preset is a work of art...I follow you on YouTube and love your videos, no fooling around, everything straight...New to FM9 so it's a new animal to tame, especially the part of the layouts and utility of the footswitches...thanks for sharing all this valuable information...My respects 🙏🤝👏

Thanks a lot for sharing !!! This preset is a work of art...I follow you on YouTube and love your videos, no fooling around, everything straight...New to FM9 so it's a new animal to tame, especially the part of the layouts and utility of the footswitches...thanks for sharing all this valuable information...My respects 🙏🤝👏
Hey, I'm glad you're having some fun with this one. Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. 👍🏼

Yet another 'kitchen sink' preset you might like to muck about with. I'm hitting the road again in a few weeks and wanted to use a shiny new preset inclusive of some of the new goodies found in FW 20.04 and FW 3.00 for the Axe-FX III and FM9 respectively.

A demo/explanation of what's going on...

Download links:

FM9 Version: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9824
Axe-FX III Version: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9823

Hi Burgs, what's the case your FM9 and pedal is sitting in please and where might I find one ?Cheers

Back
Top Bottom