[fixed] FW 25.00 Missing Modifier on Chorus Bypass

guitarguru186

Axe-FX III, Firmware 25.00
Anyone else having issues with the Chorus block losing its Modifier capabilities on the Bypass switch?
I had Control Switches set up to the Bypass switch, & they seem to be missing since the update (I haven't noticed this on other blocks thus far), so there's no way to remove/change the modifiers now.

Axe-FX III, Firmware 25.00
Anyone else having issues with the Chorus block losing its Modifier capabilities on the Bypass switch?
I had Control Switches set up to the Bypass switch, & they seem to be missing since the update (I haven't noticed this on other blocks thus far), so there's no way to remove/change the modifiers now.
Yep, not sure about the hardware, but the little round modifier circle is not there on the bypass button in Axe-Edit.

Additional info:
I have yet to try activating it with a footswitch, but when using CS Per Scene, you can still activate/bypass the effect by switching scenes (even after changing the settings post-update).

I don't think it's affecting the FM9 because I'm using a Control Switch to engage/bypass Chorus just fine on the current beta... So that's good!
Call me crazy, but I think he was joking that FX3 users are getting another update before the FM9.

Back
Top Bottom