[fixed] Cab block won't load from library on channel D

InsideOut

Power User
Cab Channels A, B, and C load from the library without issue. Channel D shows the name in the library box, but does not load the IR's. Happens on all presets so it's not a specific preset that I can post.

Saved channel. Regardless of which library block I select, if I try to load it in channel D it does not change the cab settings. I haven't tried an entire block because I never really use that.
Ok... I was thinking it might be the channels in a full block messing you up.

What firmware version and editor version?

Additional info in case it helps

Macbook pro M1 Max, Sonoma 14.1.2
FM3 version 7.00 and latest edit version 1.06.06
Happens on all presets, and doesn't matter if the library file is dynacab or legacy.

More troubleshooting info. Cooper's 2 FM3 presets he posted for New Years loaded blank presets in 1.06.06. So I downgraded to 1.06.05 and the presets loaded fine. Also, in 1.06.05, channel D in the cab block allows loading from the library. It's only in the newest 1.06.06 that channel D won't load from the library in the cab block.

More troubleshooting info. Cooper's 2 FM3 presets he posted for New Years loaded blank presets in 1.06.06. So I downgraded to 1.06.05 and the presets loaded fine. Also, in 1.06.05, channel D in the cab block allows loading from the library. It's only in the newest 1.06.06 that channel D won't load from the library in the cab block.
@Michael Pickens

Back
Top Bottom