First one I've seen on ebay...talk about markup!

Someone else said that this guy does this alot, so he seems habitual. I guess it's a better investment than some stock I have purchased in the past.

Yeah, and I see this link has already been posted in a couple of places, but couldn't figure out how to delete the thread.

There will always be people like this, and well, it's a free country. That said, it would be nice if he could be banned from waitlists in the future.

Yeah, and I see this link has already been posted in a couple of places, but couldn't figure out how to delete the thread.

There will always be people like this, and well, it's a free country. That said, it would be nice if he could be banned from waitlists in the future.

Yeah, you would hope that they are going to people who would actually enjoy it and use it. I had known a guy who would analyze what the hottest product for the Christmas season was and would buy as many as he could, as sell with a huge markup. He did get screwed one year with something I don't remember what. Personally I save for everything I buy, so my AX8 was already saved for a month back or so. So I don't like using Credit like that if I can help it.

I dunno. If I could afford it, I would seriously consider it faced with waiting probably a min of 6 months. However, I do wonder how many folks realize they have no warranty for something so expensive. I still believe it's unbridled a$$hattery 'though.

Just yesterday I jokingly posted in another thread speculating that it wouldn't be long before this happened. I don't think the warranty is transferable, so I guess you'd have to have major G.A.S. to jump on that.

Thanks @benvigil

Yes, I was trying to make a joke about using credit instead of saving your money to satisfy the 'I want it and I want it now." urge. Sorry for the poor attempt at humor.

Well that's strange, but pictures seems to be ok .... strange behaviour, but a little overpriced also for us in the old EU ;)

Back
Top Bottom