First gig with the III

Axe-Master
Could not have gone better. Used the Atomica for all the guitar tones and the bass player used the SV Bass 2 with a sansamp tone match - easy to dial in and it sounded and felt great through FOH and in our ears.

Using the scenes and effects layouts on the FC-6 made a lot of sense, especially coming from the AX8, and it all worked seamlessly. FW5 is just killing me!

Could not have gone better. Used the Atomica for all the guitar tones and the bass player used the SV Bass 2 with a sansamp tone match - easy to dial in and it sounded and felt great through FOH and in our ears.

Using the scenes and effects layouts on the FC-6 made a lot of sense, especially coming from the AX8, and it all worked seamlessly. FW5 is just killing me!

Great video, thank you!

Great video. Was there anything as far as how you had things dialed in, that you hadn't accounted for or maybe had to tweak, once you got plugged in to FOH?

Great video. Was there anything as far as how you had things dialed in, that you hadn't accounted for or maybe had to tweak, once you got plugged in to FOH?

Nothing on the Axe itself - just a little bit of low pass on the bass to take some click out and a bit more high pass on the guitar (120hz instead of 100).

Guitar sounded great but I was really impressed with how good the bass sounded with it.

Back
Top Bottom