First Axe-FX II recording and more impotantly hello everybody!

Hey,

I've been the creepy guy who always reads the forum but never writes anything for a while now. Thought it'd be nicer to have something to introduce myself with it, so here it is:

I'm kinda new to being able to achieve good recorded sounds, so I am sure that I could have done better there and feel free to give me any pointers ;). By the way I'd just like to say that browsing this forum and listening to the many demos and tones you guys have recorded is really inspiring and the amount of talent around is pretty astonishing! Keep it up!

Cheers,
Johannes

Thank you so much everyone!

That sounds like the kind of stuff I like to write. Very nice!

Hope the fact that I wrote I have listened to a bunch of stuff on this forum won't get held against me ;). I'll be sure to check your stuff out!

Thanks a lot! Any positive feedback really means a lot to me coming from you guys!!

Reminded me of Mark Cullen's a bit
I'll check that out when I get back form work!

All that's missing is some creepy macabre music video backdrop =P
As much as I like the thought of that I think that if I did that people would seriously start to worry about me ;). Think I'd have to do at least 3 cheerful songs first, to get away with it without looking much more depressed than I actually am...

I like that range of mood from introspective, to the emotional build up, and the reprise of guilt.
And I like the fact that that actually came across!!

Back
Top Bottom