Firmware Version 7.16 Ready (Standard Added)

Re: Ultra Firmware Version 7.16 Ready

Erasing Flash....Programming Flash....Verifying Flash....DONE!

Thanks! I'm sure it kicks ass. Time to play now...

I just rolled back to 7.13 a minute ago. Well, let's do it again. Thanks Cliff! :mrgreen:

Just played with it for a while and have to say it really is an improvement and very adjustable. I've normally avoided noise gating whenever possible, as I don't care for the way it can interfere. However, this is sounding pretty damn good and I may start using the gate much more.

FYI...for those concerned about the cpu increase, it appears to have no impact when the gate is off.

Thanks again Cliff!

FractalAudio said:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/Documents/Version7_00/ultra7_16.zip

If anyone complains about the noise gate now I'm going to pull a Jay and Silent Bob and hop on a plane and kick your ass in person. :mrgreen:
:lol:

FractalAudio said:
If anyone complains about the noise gate now I'm going to pull a Jay and Silent Bob and hop on a plane and kick your ass in person. :mrgreen:

Hey, you made me shoot Pepsi out of my nose. :lol: Dammit, that stings. :lol: :lol:

Not even 2% when used in a preset. Not bad at all, Id say.

Then again, Im not an effects junkie, either. Nor do I have multiple effects in a bypass state in my presets.

Thanks Cliff!

cliff... i hope you sleep regularly! thanks again :)

If anyone complains about the noise gate now I'm going to pull a Jay and Silent Bob and hop on a plane and kick your ass in person.
If that means that I get to meet the master himself, you can come and kick my ass any time. ;)

Thanks again Cliff.

Hmmm, I don't know, this gate just doesn't do it for me....
(kidding)

Hey Cliff, when you're coming over, let me know, I'll make sure to get some belgian chocolates.

And while you're here, maybe you can quickly model some of my gear:
-Bogner Shiva
-Jacques Meistersinger Chorus
-Marshall Guv'nor V1 (Made in England)
-Fulltone OCD
-RC Booster

:mrgreen:

Great job and an amazing dedication and commitment again from you!
It's VERY rare that you buy something once and then get paid back every month!!

MisterE said:
If that means that I get to meet the master himself, you can come and kick my ass any time. ;)
You must be forgetting he's extremely thorough in everything he does! :p

FractalAudio said:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/Documents/Version7_00/ultra7_16.zip

Careful...that could easily turn into a 'meet and greet' tour :lol: You're always welcome at my house...complaints or not ;) !

Back
Top Bottom