Firmware Update

I noticed that we haven't had a firmware update for modeling in quite a while (not complaining,) I'm just curious as to how close it is to perfection. How much closer can we get?

Perfection is subjective at this point and there's a trillion threads like this already. If there's never another firmware update I'll be satisfied with the unit I have. Also, Cliff probably won't tell you much these days because he's not gonna wanna divulge proprietary information that the competition can use.

I've been completely happy with the modeling since I bought this thing way back on FW10 in 2013. IMO it (the modeling) hasn't needed updating, as for I always end up dialing it in to sound and feel the same with every FW.

The only thing's I would like to see is more scene controllers, the pitch detection changed to so it can track from the loop block, and that Fractool bought or endorsed by FAS, and it's functionality implemented into Axe Edit.

And of course, any reduction in CPU overhead will be welcomed with great enthusiasm.

I'm ok with that. I've been playing more and tweaking less. I might even say that's a good thing. My neighbors on the other hand...:p
This morning I discovered the joys of the e906 IRs for backing tracks and the fat switch for my solo tone then I heard a massive "BOOOFFFF" and the whole house shakes.
I went down stairs and there's a Hoover on the floor and my mother had all but locked herself in the living room.
I didn't think it was that loud...... I might just add she's been 95% def since birth too.

Back
Top Bottom